Save on mobile connection for the calls you need to make – and receive incoming calls for free when travelling abroad!
With the International mobile SIM card, you’ll be able to make low-cost roaming calls in more than 180 countries, including the EU, Russia, popular destinations like Turkey, Egypt, Cyprus, the United Arab Emirates, Switzerland, Israel, Belarus and Ukraine among others.
Plus, airBalticcard Mobile provides you these great advantages:
- Free incoming calls in 140 countries
- Charges for outgoing calls start at 0.19 EUR per minute
- Special tariff within airBalticcard Mobile network only 0.19 EUR per minute in 140 countries
- A single international phone number
- Mobile roaming internet access in 123 countries from 0.15 EUR per megabyte
- Free call forwarding to fix or mobile numbers in more than 180 countries
- No recurring charges, no monthly fees
Get 50 Points per on-line registration of the SIM card
Get 1 Point per each minute of outgoing calls
Where to buy
Purchase your airBalticcard Mobile: on board your next airBaltic flight, at any airBaltic ticketing office or by registering with your BalticMiles account number at www.airbalticcard.com under the “My Account” section.
Crediting the Points & claiming missing Points
After the transaction at this partner the Points will be credited to your account within: 42 days
If you notice that some Points you have received are missing, please contact BalticMiles Member Service.
If you have had a transaction at this partner and forgot to show your BalticMiles card, you can claim your missing Points by contacting our Member Service. You will have to provide a copy of your purchase check, reservation or invoice for us to verify the transaction. To be eligible for claiming missing Points you need to be a BalticMiles member on the date of the transaction.
The time after the transaction you can claim your missing Points at this partner: 3 months