Up to 15 000 Points when you subscribe to The Economist!Learn more about this offer
Every week, four million people choose The Economist for its thought-provoking analysis and insightful look at what’s happening in business, economics, politics, finance, technology, science and the arts.
Subscribe to The Economist today, save over 50% on the cover price and get up to 5000 Points.
Your subscription includes:
- 51 issues per year delivered to your door
- Unrestricted access to The Economist online, including news, analysis, rankings, blogs, multimedia, online debates and a fully searchable archive dating back to 1997.
- Full access to The Economist digital edition for iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry PlayBook, BlackBerry 10, Windows 8 und Chrome
- Free access to The Economist in audio, where you can listen to the full edition in the apps or download the weekly edition online
- Technology Quarterly and in-depth industry and country special reports
or call +44(0)1142202404 and quote reference code HNB3.
|One-year subscription (51 issues for EUR 226)||2 500 Points|
|Three-year subscription (153 issues for EUR 590)||5 000 Points|
Terms & Conditions
Offer available to new subscribers in continental Europe (excluding United Kingdom).
Offer available to BalticMiles members only
Points will be credited to your account in four weeks
The offer is non-refundable
Crediting the Points & claiming missing Points
After the transaction at this partner the Points will be credited to your account within: 4 weeks
If you have had a transaction with this partner and have forgotten to show your BalticMiles card, you can claim your missing Points by contacting our Member Service. You will have to provide a copy of your purchase check, reservation or invoice for us to verify the transaction. To be eligible for claiming missing Points you need to be a BalticMiles member on the date of the transaction.
The time after the transaction you can claim your Points at this partner: 6 months